Thursday, May 22, 2008

Retract Statement Regarding Aidan Mack

My comment on another vlog came to my own attention regarding Aidan Mack. I seems make some misstatement on my part since Aidan Mack did not delete my particular comment about the comparsion of Sidney Poitier and Denzel Washington, both black and hearing actors.

I made a honest mistake of assuming that I wrote the particular comment on Aidan Mack's vlog comment forum . I realized that wasn't on Aidan Mack's vlog . I was going to retract my statement after I realized about my own mistake last Tuesday night, 5/12/08. I was in real hurry. I don't have an access to the Internet on late Tuesday night. I keep putting it off til today, Thursday, May 22nd.

I want to apologize to Aidan Mack for my careless comment on the other vlog. I am very horrified about such unnecessary personal attacks on Aidan Mack. I somewhat feel responsible for the path of vicious and malicious attacks on Aidan Mack. I accept the full responsibility regarding the chain of events on "comment" matter.

I do find Aidan Mack's desires of having her vlog in positive direction without any demeaning comment(s) from anyone is a perfect ideal of civilized conversation. I respect her for that.

ASlize yours,
Robert L. Mason (RLM)

No comments:

Post a Comment