Wednesday, October 13, 2010

See That?

Did you recently see the latest vlog posting from the Deaf Iron Maiden lecture and scold James Kittell?

We are really thankful for this gutsy and courageous deaf vlogger! I am the one, who plant the seeds of revolt among us against James Kittell and Ricky Taylor aka Ridor9th (Ridor) last week!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF-WqsfbbMU&feature=player_embedded#!

No questions about Ridor9th eventually land in the prison for milking $$$ from the Deaf America for almost six years. He participate in the scamming of Deaf America.

Please pay me back $50 dollars plus appx. $40 dollars for drinks and other generous help
ASAP or I will testify against you. Thanks!

Don't F * C K with me, RLM! Caspice? Stop twisting lies about me!!!! Grow up, Ridor!

ASLize yours,
Robert L. Mason (RLM)
RLMDEAF blog

No comments:

Post a Comment